Posted in: Workshops0 Comment(s)
Posted by Abbey on May 6, 2017
Come and spend some time with me in my studio as we navigate the wonderful world of owning your very own (squeals) print design or creative studio - on my one day workshop.
Sounds exciting, when are the workshops?
I am launching with two dates, 19th (Sold out!) and 20th May 2017.
At my studios at Sadlerbridge in Derby, DE1 - we are in the beautiful Cathedral Quarter part of the city - less than ten minutes walk from the train station.
What is the price?
£50.00* per spot
And how about the timing?
11.00 until 3.00 with a break
And what will we be learning?
Below is a super brief summary of the discussion based workshop that is based on my 10 years of experience of running a luxury print design business in the Wedding and retail industries.
- Authenticity, you & your brand
- Launching your business at the right time, to the right people
- Marketing yourself
- Taking your lovely products to market
- Sell to trade like a pro!
- Protect yourself
- Hand pick your dream suppliers
- Attract your dream clients
- Make lots of money!
Oooh, how do I know this workshop is right for me?
So you like the sound of the workshop but don't know if it's right for you? naturally, it's going to be a little bit special, quick paced, a lot of fun and I can promise that you will leave feeling inspired and bursting full of information.
I would love to see you if you are just launching your business, if you have been in business a short while or want some time away from the desk to be inspired - the content will be interesting and relevant to any creative. This workshop is particularly focussed on Wedding Stationery, Greetings Cards and Stationery.
Great, I am in! what do I need to bring?
Your lovely self, a pen (notebook provided) and lunch (if you don't have time to think about lunch let alone prep in advance - we have lots of lovely cafés really closeby) and refreshments (we will have endless water, tea and coffee).
A little bit of Small Print...
- Sorry lovelies I can't reserve any spaces until you make your pretty little minds up if you can make it or not - we only have limited spaces, time is short and time is money - so you are either in or out.
- Once your space is booked it is non refundable, but it can be transferred to another person on the same date.
- If you could arrive 5 minutes before the workshop starts - that would be fabulous.
- There will be a 30 minute break for lunch.
Book your spot here.
Any questions? then drop me a mail firstname.lastname@example.org